Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My bucket list

Here is what I want to do before I die......

go hanggliding

create the worlds largest manikin

jump off the Cliff and use my grappling hook to swing me over the pool of lava to save the damsel from the evil clutches of Mr.Evil-type-person-that-captures-people

blow something up

watch a cow jump over the moon

cast a shadow puppet over mars

fly a U.F.O 

run over water

use a rocket launcher to move a volcano

cook 

learn to fly

grow gills

defeat a monster

help defeat the robot invasion like a super hero

break a window with a flying aardvark

live in Swaziland for a year

learn to make rotisserie chicken

make a fainting goat faint

There are SOME of the things I want to do before I die.......

Don't worry the other thousand are in my room.

            So what do you want to do before YOU die?

No comments:

Post a Comment